At Sutherland, we are committed in building a dynamic work environment that is meaningful and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of goal-oriented and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add an Operational Excellence Manager who will be responsible for process improvements to reduce variation and waste.
If you are an expert Six Sigma Sr. Manager looking for a global career, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Service Excellence Sr. Manager, you will innovate process improvement projects to achieve internal and external goals while earning maximum potential revenue and margin. You will contribute by:
Salary and Benefits
- Working collaboratively with the team to achieve optimal results on efficiency metrics and help them achieve promoter status, grow current business and win new clients through projects that will improve customer lifetime value;
- Support the Service Delivery team to reach Platinum Standards in Client metrics through gap analysis and improvement projects;
- Support Site activities in ensuring achievement of healthy financial goals by delivering high impact projects targeting financial gains such as Bonus maximization, penalty management and operational costs reduction;
- Support Focus Metrics activities with the site assigned;
- Conduct regular audits and reporting against compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements (i.e. SOW and government requirements);
- Team up with site/client leaders in upholding compliance in all organization policies and standard procedures;
- Validate control plans and governance processes set up in the business; and
- Maintain and publish OE dashboards (like projects, OE action item tracker, etc.).
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Post-graduate degree and certifications is an advantage)
- Six Sigma Greenbelt/Blackbelt and /or Lean Sigma certified (COPC Registered Coordinator is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in the same industry
- Lead experience in various operational functions in the industry (Training, Quality, Workforce, Operations)
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent Change Management skills
- Digital transformation projects (automation, robotics, etc)
- Strong background on process development and improvement