Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as an Associate – Dialer Manager. At Sutherland, we are committed in creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of goal-oriented and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add a Dialer Admin.
Salary and Benefits
Maximum salary offer Php 50,000
- Perform daily uploads: Downloads and importing of dialer schedules.
- Document activities: For outbound dialer.
- Analyze dialer-output data: To identify potential problems/issues.
- Run payment reports regularly.
- Create and update dialing campaigns: Filter, list strategies and reports.
- Monitor and adjust performance: Of the dialer systems.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the markets.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge on a dialer system (auto-dialer operation/concepts
- Working knowledge on basic Statistics (ability to comprehend and analyze dialer-output data)
- Basic understanding of database-design principles, data structures and optimizations
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Must have dialer experience in a US banking and finance account
- Preferably an incumbent Supervisor
- Must be willing to relocate to Tarlac – this resource will report to the office.
- BPO Dialer experience is preferred.