The Dialer Director is responsible for configuring and administering dialer set up and maintenance. The candidate should be able to create/configure, monitor & control campaigns and systematic programming to help manage inventory and drive business goals. This position will work closely with Operations and IT to deploy strategies that will maximize the efforts of the collectors by increasing right-party contacts and streamlining the inventory. This position will also run reports to show analysis of the productivity of the dialing campaigns, as well as staying compliant with all contract regulations we need to follow.
Salary and Benefits
Maximum salary offer Php 250,000
- Collaboration with Operations, Compliance, and IT teams on strategies for maximizing dialer efficiency and compliance.
- Development and execution of dialer campaigns.
- Monitoring of agent activity and engagement on campaigns.
- Data analysis of campaigns, inventory penetration, company objectives and identification of new strategies to improve company performance.
- Configuration and administration of dialing systems including the PBX, IVR, manual and automated contact platforms.
- Configuration and administration of voice analytics system.
- Understanding and incorporating legal, regulatory and client requirements into all dialing efforts.
- Administration and reporting on call management software.
- Ensure proper operation of Predictive Dialing System and Outbound Interactive Voice Response Software.
- Provide training and support to the Operations Unit in the use of technology hardware and software.
- Provide reporting and analytical tools to assess compliance and effectiveness of the team of Dialer Team.
- Field any escalated technical and/ or operational issues in a timely manner to minimize dialer downtime.
- Plan, lead, motivate, train, and monitor the team while ensuring compliance with pertinent legislation guidelines and achievement of maximum collection results for clients and the company.
- Performance coaching, scorecards, development plans, and agent administration must be accurate and executed in a timely manner.
- Team retention should be at a minimum of 95% monthly and negative attrition should be no more than 4% monthly.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives.
- Responsible for progressive discipline with regards to attendance, performance, and all aspects of company policy up to and including termination.
- Knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Responsible for the department’s overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 3 years of related/management experience required. 3 years or related/management experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the collections industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of US State Laws/Federal Laws pertaining to debt collection is a must
- Knowledge of FDCPA/FCRA/TCPA/GLB/CFPB and other related laws is a must
- Should have experience in Configuring, Maintaining & Administering different dialers like Livevox, Five9, Noble, Aspect, CISCO etc.
- Knowledge of Dialer hardware and software applications required
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate others.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Must be willing to relocate to Tarlac