Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing quality support towards the customers by responding and solving their needs.
Salary and Benefits
Salary Package: Php 15,000 – Php 30,000
- Answer courteously inbound calls.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Coordinate with the dispatch team to send products or provide services on time to customers.
- Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls.
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Willing to start ASAP
- Willing to work in graveyard or shifting schedule
- Should be verified 18 years old and above
- Good English communication skills
- Strong comprehension skills
- No plans to study within 1 year
- No medical conditions that would impact working at night or on shifting schedules
- No plans to take board/licensure exams (LET, Criminology, etc.) or take review classes
Both Onsite and Remote
Ayala North Exchange, Legazpi Village, Makati